Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

All White

Hello Closet Shopper,

Hope you all had a wonderful three day weekend.  Which brings us to this outfit post.  As you can see I love all white but it's something about a white button that every girl needs in their closet.  And you can have several because they all fit different.  I was eyeing this shirt for about a month and then one day I looked online and it was on sale from $85 to $49.99 so I had to get it quick before it sold out, and I'm so glad I did because it's so many ways I plan on wearing it.   Since it a basic shirt you can ust accesorize like i did and keep it pretty simply. And guess what yawl?.. this shirt has pockets! Yes pockets so you know I was here for this!!

So I know in my lastest post I've had on flats or sneakers and I'm that girl who just loves shoes flats, heels, sneaks I just love shoes and I don't need a heel to make me feel cute or sexy.  Just having my look complete makes me complete.  So don't always think that you have to have heels on for that outfit to be cute in my opinion but hey who am am I just a girl who loves fashion. :) hope you like this post! 


Top-Nordstrom(via Top Shop)/Jeans-Jbrand
Shoes-Nike Rosche(Gift)/Rings-ASOS & Banana Republic/Bracelet & Necklace- Urban Outfitters/ Watch-MK
Thanks for stopping by.. until next time
xoxo
Nak

Photography- Erneisha Bailey (she's pretty awesome) 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig