Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello Fall....and Hello All





Hello Closet Shoppers,


I know I know its been awhile but I am back snitches! :) I am trying to be more consistent to give your more outfit ideas and tips.     Hope all is well with everyone!.  So lets just dive right into this post shall we?!  My style has slightly changed you know I still love color but I am really into black and white now and simplicity, less is more.  Sometime as women we tend to over think our fits and put more on or accessorize the fit more when it's the simplicity of it that makes it great.  So think on that next time you get dressed clean and simple wins this race!  OK so lets get into this pleated skirt!   I love a pleated skirt and I love midi skirts so when I saw this skirt  that was both and on sale at Topshop I just had to have it.  First it has an elastic waist band, what girl doesn't want that?! That just makes the fit even better well for me.  Sometimes zippers and buttons when it comes to bottoms can get on my nerves, but when I can just slide something on it is just so much more comfortable.  Any who I paired this skirt with two different tops one with a denim shirt (which you will see a lot more of this season) to give it a more casual look and one with a mock white sleeveless top and a leather jacket to kind of give it a dressed up look.  To me these tops are great transition tops from summer to fall because they can be worn with jackets or without depending on the weather and you know this fall weather on the east can be unpredictable.  this won't be the last you see of this skirt in a post you know me the repeat offender! : Hope you enjoy this post have a good day.

Skirt - Topshop/Top - H&M/Jacket & Boots - Zara/Rings - Asos






Skirt & Top - Topshop/Boots - Zara/Rings - Asos/Bag - Gucci






Thanks for stopping by!


Talk to you all soon
xoxo


Nakia


Shooter
Erneisha Bailey



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig