Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Saturdays OOTD

Hello Closet Shoppers,

I just wanted to share my outfit I wore on Saturday to a bday party.  I got this lace dress from Zara the other day for 11.99 mind you I have been looking for a piece like this since last year but I gave up on looking because I couldn't find the right one.  So one day I go in Zara and this was there on the sale rack calling my name, it was love at first site. Have you ever stopped looking for a certain piece you wanted and then it shows up when your not looking for it?  I have so many plans for this I'll wear it as a dress, a jacket, bathing suit cover and who knows what else.   Sometimes certain dresses can be worn differently especially if it buttons from top to bottom it makes it very versatile.   On Saturday I decided to wear it as a cardigan/jacket if that make sense? With a bodysuit.  Hope you enjoy. 

Dress-Zara/Jeans-Topshop/Bodysuit-Urban Outfitters/Shoes-Nine West/Watch-MK

Until next time, 

xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig