Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Repeat Offender - Remixed

Hello Closet Shoppers,

In this post I wanted to show you how that no matter if you wore something already you can make it look different by pairing it with something else from your closet.  So I decided to show you how I put the sweatshirt I featured in my post earlier this week with the coat/jacket I featured in another post this week as well. Remember it doesn't matter how many times you wear it, it's how many outfits you can get out of it.  Don't be scared to repeat those clothes because that's what you bought them for is to wear it, right?  Hope you enjoy. 
Jeans-Thrifted levis/Coat-Zara/Sweatshirt-Dopeciety/Hat-Urban Outfitters/Bag-Banana Republic (old)/Shoes-Nine West
Told you all this sweatshirt is versatile, worn as a cowl neck. 
I'm in love with this hat yawl! 

Until Next Time, 
xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig