Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

Falling

Hello Closet shoppers,

I know it's been awhile but I'm back.  When your juggling a new job and it's full time, plus blogging, time can really just move but I'm here to say I'm def going to try my best and give you at least one post a week.   So now to my post, fall is one of thee best seasons other than summer because the colors, layering and of course the coats.  Here's an outfit I wore yesterday to dinner.  These colors are some of my color pallets you will see this season.  You all know I love color but this season I'm thinking of toning it down for a bit. I got this coat the other day from Zara, I saw it online and fell in love I just had so many plans for this coat and this here fit was one of them.  I feel if you have a good coat your fit underneath doesn't have to be too much, it can be very simply since the coat is the statement piece of the outfit.  This is just one of the many coats I have eyed this season, tan coats and blush color coats are going to be the thing this season, just wait on it!  Are you a coat lover? If so what style and/or color are you looking for this season?  Hope you enjoy this post. 

Coat - Zara/Jeans & Necklace - Urban Outlfitters/Top - Forever21(old)/Shoes - Ninewest/Bag - Banana Republic(old)
Rings - Banana Republic(old)/Watch - MK 


Until Next time, 
xoxo 
Nak 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig