Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

Quick Fit-Jumpsuits and Leather

Hello Closet shoppers, 

Happy Monday hope you all had a great weekend.  Today's post is an outfit I wore on Saturday to a day party.  I wanted something easy to put on with no fuss and a jumpsuit was the answer.   You all have seen this jumpsuit before I posted about it in my very second post ever.  Anyways if your looking to funk up your jumpsuit maybe all you need to do is roll up the sleeves and the bottom of the jumpsuit, add a belt and maybe a necklace and throw on that cute leather jacket you have and viola!! Oh wait don't forget the hat my new obsession lol.   How do you funk up your jumpsuits?  Hope you enjoy this post. 

Jumpsuit- Vintage(old)/Jacket- ASOS/Booties-Betsey Johnson (old)/Hat-Urban Outfitters/Belt-Sbgvintage.com
Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig