Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Leopard in NYC

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
 Hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did!  I had a great time living it up in NYC this weekend with my cousin.  I needed a quick get away and this was the perfect trip for it.  NYC is a fun city especially in the summer.  If you've never been you definitely need to make a trip there at least once so you can experience the city that never sleeps.    got there on Friday and did some running around with my cousins and then we met up with a few friends to have dinner. You know I have no shame to be a repeat offender so i do have on my Queens Reign Supreme shirt from HerThreads and a blazer makes any outfit better, hope you like. 

My cousin and I.

Blazer-Nasty Gal/Leggings-Nordstrom via Topshop/Shirt-HerThreads/Necklace-HRH Collection/Shoes-Betsey Johnson

P.S.
My next few post will be on my fun time I had in NYC. 

Until next time, 
xoxo 
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig