Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dresses and Boots in the summer, why NOT?

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Happy Wednesday!  Heres an outfit I wore the other night out with some friends that could easily be worn to for date night or a night out on the town with friends for dinner and dancing.  Since I can't wear heels yet(which is killing meugh) I have to find ways to utilize all my flats I have to dress/accessorize my outfits up.  So I decided to wear my floral dress which I have had for over 4 years and my Minnetonka moccasin boots (which I love so much).   A lot of folks would say boots in the summer? But to me these boots are made for walking lol sike, no but seriously these boots are good for those nights where it is cool and breezy out and just in case you may be doing some walking these are the boots for that night!  Again dresses are perfect for any occasion so throwing these boots on with this dress just gave a chic but comfy look.   Do you wear boots in the summer?  Don't be discourage by the season when it comes to your shoes you will be surprised at what you think is for the winter can be worn in the summer too.

Until Next time,
xoxo
Nak

Shoes-minnetonka (nordstrom)/Dress and ring-H&M/Necklace-HRH Collection/Watch-MK
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig