Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth of July Eve Outfit

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Hope you had a great weekend. Here is an outfit that I wore out on Fourth of July Eve.  I wanted to be cute but comfy so i wore my "QRS" (Queens Reign Supreme) tee from HerThreads (which youhave seen a post on before).  This time I cut the sleeves off and cut more of the neck to make it off the shoulder.  I am one that likes off the shoulder tees so I'm always cutting the neck of a tee to make it off the shoulder. I paired it with a blue skirt and some white chucks.  Hope you like it.

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
Shirt-HerThreads/Skirt-Vince Camuto (From Nordstrom Rack)/Necklace-HRH Collection/Bracelets-H&M/Clutch- Etsy/Watch-MK/Lipstick- RiRi Woo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig