Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July Closet Shoppers,
Hope you have a great holiday and eat great cookout food! I love cookout food! Just wanted to share an outfit post of what I wore to a cookout last week to just give you an idea of something quick an easy to wear if your planning on going to cookouts today.  You know I love jumpers so the next best thing in this heat would be a romper. If u don't have one in your closet it's time for you to go get one. As you know I love jumpers and dresses because they are quick throw on pieces and all you have to do is accessorize. Here's the romper I wore the other day, which actually looks like a shirt and a top. I could have easily put a belt on to give it separation but didn't feel like it. Hope you like it.

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
 P.S. Having on red, white and, blue was not intentional. :) 

        
Romper - BCBGirls from Loehmans
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig