Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tees and Prints

Hello Closet Shoppers,
The other day I had a graduation cookout to go to for a family friend who graduated from High school.  The weather was nice but it called for rain.  So I opted to wear my vintage printed pants with my new fave tee from Dopeciety.  This tee feels and fits so good, I was drawn to this tee because of the head wrap and Fulani earrings (which I need to find a pair because I love those earrings)  I put this fit together because I knew I would be outside and wanted to be comfy and tees are always an option for me because they go with any and everything and can give you that clean or edgy look you may go for because all you have to do is accessorize. And if they are soft and fit to perfection is always a plus. 
Do you have a favorite tee? Do you love tees in the summer? 
Enjoy. 

Tee-Dopeciety http://dopeciety.bigcartel.com/ Pants-Mila and Fire
Shoes- Chuck Taylor's 
Necklace-HRH Collection/Watch-MK

Until next time,
Nak
Xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig