Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jumpers and Pockets

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Sorry I have been lacking on my post this week but it was just a very busy week for me but, I have been taking pictures of my outfits so I can back date you on what I have been wearing.   The weather here in MD is getting better but it still sketchy at times, so i want to be warm but not to warm you know? So what is better than wearing a dress? A jumper it is the perfect easy outfit for all occasions, all you need to do is accessorize.  Memorial Day weekend I went to a day party with some friends and it was breezy here but the sun was still out so it was still nice out so I wanted keep warm so I opted for this jumper which is very light and not to heavy so i wouldn't get to hot in it. I rolled up the legs of it to give it that gaucho look.(you will be amazed of what a little roll or fold of a leg or shirt will do, can give you a totally different look)  I love any outfit in which all you have to do is put it on and accessorize you don't have to worry about a bottom or a top just that jumper, romper or dress and BAM! lol you out the door.  And i love pockets wait no i am obsessed with pockets on any romper dress skirt, or jumper it is just something about having that option there because there are times i just don't feel like carrying a bag.  Do you love jumpers?  Are you in love with pockets like me?  Hope you like my fit.

 Jumper-Herthreads/Blazer- H&M

 Shoes-Nine West(old)
 Necklace-HRH Collection/Watch-MK/Earrings-Shop-ALS




Until Next time,
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig