Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dressing up Graphic Tees..

Hello Closet Shoppers,
Hope this post reaches you in good spirits and health.  So I come back with another tee shirt post because tees are the thing for the summer so easy to dress up or down.  Last time I was casual with my look this time I was headed to a bday party and wanted to dress up my tee just a bit.  I mixed prints with my tee and of course threw on some  accessories to make it complete.  Like I said in my last post tees are a easy go to piece for any occasion especially in the summer, your accessories will make it the look you want it to be.  I decided to throw on a floral blazer with my tee to dress up my look a little plus you know how I love mixing my prints so I had to throw my polka dot shorts in the mix as well.  If I could wear heels I would but my foot still isn't ready yet but heels will definitely dress this look up even more.
Do you dress your tees up or do you keep it casual? 
Hope you like my fit. 
Tee-HerThreads "Queens Reign Supreme" 
Blazer-Nasty Gal/Shorts-Urban Outfitters
Shoes-Nine West/Necklace-HRH Collection/Bracelets-H&M.. Shop-ALS/Watch-MK
 
PS.  Red lips always add a touch of POW! lol 
Until Next time,
Nak
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig