Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jumper and Florals

Hello Closet Shoppers,
 Last weekend I went to a Luau themed party at my girlfriends house because she is going away to Hawaii for work for a couple of years.  So I had to think to myself what do I wear to a Luau? lol and when i was talking on the phone to one of my friends she said "you got something in that closet floral!"  So of course I went shopping in my closet and I totally forgot about this thrifted floral jumper I got that was perfect for the party and i haven't worn it yet so it was just right on time.   Yes here I go again with a jumper lol and yes it has pockets.  I always loved floral I know it is the trend this year but I love color to much not to love floral.  If your are trying to get into color i suggest to start with a floral skirt or top and pair with a solid color item and from there you will get into color more. Do you like the floral trend going on this year?  Or were you already into floral like me?

Jumper-Thrifted
Shoes-Bridget Sandals (from Jamaica)
Necklace-HRH Collection/Earrings-Melody Eshani
Watch-MK/Bracelets-Urban Outfitters and custom made/Rings-Banana Republic, Kenneth Jay Lane




Until next time, 
Nak
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig