Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

#OOTD Turtleneck season....

Hello Closet Shoppers,


So it is officially Turtleneck season and my next few post will be on how you transition from summer to fall with layering your Turtlenecks.  Here is a quick outfit of the day post (#ootd) of my fit I had on Sunday to go grab a quick bite to eat.  Sometimes our coats are part of our fits when it comes to the fall attire so here is how I wore one of my turtlenecks and basically layered it with my coat.   To show that your layering your coat just roll up the sleeves a bit to show it is part of your attire. This post also shows you don't be afraid to wear white or cream during this cold months white can be worn whenever and don't let anyone else tell you different.  Hope you enjoy this post.  






  Coat & Turtleneck - Zara
Pants & Necklace- H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Watch - Michael Kors
Sneakers - Stan Smith Adidas


Thanks for stopping by!!

Until next time.

xoxo

Nakia

IG - @naknock

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig