Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

It's Turtleneck Season

Hello Closet Shoppers,


As you saw in my previous post I talked about transitioning from summer to fall attire by layering your turtlenecks.  It is a very simple an easy way to get more wear out of your summer clothes thru the fall season.  I love turtle necks during fall and winter it is just a quick go to for me and can be worn with a ton of outfits.  In this post I layered my turtleneck under this dress in the summer I would wear this dress with nothing underneath (undergarments of course lol)  just sleeveless and with sandals.  If your trying to figure out what to pair your turtleneck with try looking at all your sleeveless attire whether it be a camisole, bralette, tank dress or even a dress and see which one best suits going over the turtleneck and there you have your first transitional piece.   This dress can be worn as a jacket/vest open too so again this won't be the last you see of this dress.  Just an FYI the wind wanted to take over my shoot this day so just letting you know he was being a little disrespectful lol.  Hope you enjoy this post. 











Dress - ASOS
Turtleneck - American Apparel
Boots - Charles David
Sunglasses/Hat - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - HRH Collection
Jacket - Zara


Thanks for stopping by,
until next time!
xoxo
Nakia

IG - @naknock

Shooter - Erneisha Bailey





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig