Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Leather Culottes

Hello Closet Shoppers,


Today's post is all about fall and leather.  Fall is the time of year everyone breaks out their leather, whether it be a jacket, pants or shirts they break out the leather for this season.   I found these Leather culottes last winter in Bloomingdale's they were on sale for a steal so I had to have them and I mean you hardly see anyone in leather culottes so I was like why not? Right!  These culottes can be worn casually as well as dressed up.  I paired mine with suede mid calf boots, mock neck top and leather jacket, very simple but cute.  They can be worn with a t-shirt or even a jean shirt and even sneakers it's all about how you feel.  I could def wear these up until the spring so you know this won't be the last of seeing these on the blog.  Hope you enjoy! :)


Jacket - Zara/Culottes - BCBG MaxAzaria/Top - H&M/Boots - Charles David  
Rings - ASOS/Bracelet - Banana Republic  
 
 






Thanks for stopping by, until next time!


xoxo


Nakia
IG - @naknock


Shooter - Erneisha Bailey
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig