Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blue Hues

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Hope you had a wonderful Easter and a good start of the week.  So this color yes the color blue I'm getting use to and loving lately.  I love it in my clothes as well as on my nails. This jumper I've had for over a year got it from a online thrift shop (I wore this in one of my first post last year).   I meant to have this post before Easter but as you can see that didn't happen, smh lol. You know Easter is all about colors so I wanted to give you an idea of what you could wear on Easter Sunday.  You can always throw a blazer on with this to give it that more suited look.   I just put a belt on with it to make it more fitted.  Are you loving blue as much as I am?  What color did you wear on Easter?

 Jumper - KevinHadden.bigcartel.com/Belt-Sgbvintage.com
Necklace-HRH Collection/Bracelets-H&M /Watch-MK/Shoes-MK

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig