Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Tulle x Cutoffs

Hello Closet Shoppers,

How are you on this Monday?  Hope you had a good weekend i know i did.  I wanted to share an outfit I wore over the weekend.  I went to a hotel party with a few of my friends and wanted to keep it cute but funky.  So I decided to cut out the slip from my tulle skirt and wear cut offs underneath.  When I'm ready to change something up I'm not afraid to grab my scissors.  Since I bought the skirt for 12 bucks I wasn't really tripping off cutting them.  And if need be I can always go get a slip an wear under it or a pencil skirt in other color or even leggings, it's so many options you can wear under this tulle to create different looks, so trust this won't be the last time you see it.  Do you cut things up in your closet to make it have a different look from what you bought it as?  If not maybe you should try it, just go on YouTube if you need help with how to cut something. 

Skirt-Nasty Gal/ Shorts- Urban Outfitters/ Top-American Apparel
Shoes/ Micheal for Michael Kors/Necklaces-Top Shop/Bracelets-ShopALS & Kenneth Cole/Watch Michael Kors
 Sorry my face looks crazy in this one, I was waiting on the flash it took so long lol. 


Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed. 
Until next time, 
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig