Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sunday

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Happy Tuesday!  And before I forgot i would like to say Happy belated Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!!  I totally forgot to say that in yesterday's post my bad!!  OK so now on to outfit details.  Sunday I went to day party to go watch the wizards game.  Ahh yes I watch basketball and I'm a home team girl so Go Wizards!! Even though they aren't playing their best, smh!   In this post I have on harem pants and of course a crop top.  Crop tops go with everything def should be a staple piece in every woman's closet.  It is do much you can do with them. I love harem pants they are the most comfortablest (is that a word? if not it is now lol) pants ever.  And they can be dressed up or down.  You all know I love mixing prints but in this post I decided to match a little and yes matching is necessary sometimes but not all the time for me!  Are you a matchy matchy type dresser or you like mix things up a bit at times? Hope you enjoy. 

Pants- Urban Outfitters/Top-American Apparel
Shoes-(old) BCBGeneration/Necklaces-Top Shop/Watch-MK/Bracelet-Kenneth Cole/Clutch-Etsy
My friend and I's shoes. 
Us
Thanks for stopping by, until next time. 
xoxo 
Nak
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig