Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sunshine..

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Well since we had spring for about three days last week.  I figured I would put a skirt on and mix some prints.  I bought this skirt last summer and have yet to wear so I figured it would be great for this post since it was so beautiful last weekend.  As you all know I love prints and definitely love a stripe top, I think it should be a staple piece in every woman's closet.   So in this post I just wanted to give you a bit of sunshine with this bright colored skirt, and especially since this weather reverted back to winter in just a few days smh!  I don't know what is going on I just know I'm ready for spring aren't you? Bright colors make me happy and hope this post makes you happy as well!! :) Hope you enjoy.

Top-ASOS/Skirt-thrift from RavenousCreator

Shoes-Nine West/Bag-Urban Outfitters/Necklace-Etsy/Ring-Banana Republic & Asos/Watch-Betsey Johnson/Sunglasses-Marc Jacobs
Thanks for stopping by!  
Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
Photo cred: Safa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig