Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chillin..

Hello Closet Shoppers, 

Hope your having a great day! In this post I'm wearing the jeans I bought from the thrift store (I wore in my bday post).  I got them from the men's section.  I added a few rips to give them a distressed look (may add bleach later),  and I'm also wearing one of my fave sweatshirts from HerThreads in which I also cut into a crop top and made it off the shoulder.   This is an outfit I would wear to a house gathering or even a day party it all depends on how you accessorize it up.  What does your chill outfit consist of?  Hope you like it. 

Top-HerThreads.com/Jeans(Levi's) Thrifted/Shoes-Nine West

Sunnies-Rayban

Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak
Photo cred:  Safa 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig