Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Leopard with a POP of color..

Hello Closet Shoppers,
 So the other day as you know it was my bday and I hosted and event at my house here is the outfit I wore that night since it was still my bday I still wanted to be cute and festive.  A lot of people think you can't wear a bright color with leopard print but I am here to tell you YES you can! (lol)  To me I look at leopard print as a neutral color so any color can go with its just how you coordinate it.   So here I paired it with a yellow tank and my favorite and I do mean favorite cardigan that is turquoise (people that came to my event were trying to take it from me lol) and BAM there is my fit.  You can easily change the top to another color or even a crop sweater just depending on the look your going for or depending on what is in your closet but there are so many ways you can dress up leopard print.   Do you wear animal prints and if so do you brighten it up with a little color?  Hope you enjoy!

 Tank-AA/Cardigan-Nasty Gal (old)/Pants-I think Rainbow or a $10 store
 Necklaces-HRH Collection/Bracelets & Rings-H&M/Watch MK/Boots-Betsey Johnson


Thanks for stopping by, until next time.
xoxo
Nak

Photo cred:  Denisio Truitt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig