Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birthday Fit

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Well it's Thursday and it's a snow day for me here in Md.  It's at least 8 inches out there.  I'm not complaining I'm just happy to be off to get some much needed relaxation.  Any who a week ago today was my birthday and I met a few friends and family at Ruth Chris for Happy Hour if you don't know, RC has a great happy hour with a $7 menu, yup $7!  Thank me later :).  So here is the outfit I wore on my special day, I just wanted to keep it simple but cute.  I kept saying i need to get some boyfriend jeans so i went to the thrift and went to the men's section and bought me some $11 men's Levis.  Quick tip in which i think i told you all before if you want BF jeans just go to the men's section and get them and even better hitting up your local thrift store will save you some coins. Hope you enjoy!
 Sweater-Nasty Gal/Jeans-Levis (thrifted)/Boots-Betsey Johnson
 Watch-MK/Rings-H&M/Earrings- thrifted
 Denisio caught me cracking up and if you know me this is the true essence of me, I love to laugh!


Until next time, 
xoxo
Nak

Photo Cred-Denisio Truitt
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig