Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

One year Anniversary...Outfit post

Hello closet shoppers,
 So today marks one year since I started this blog and I just want to thank everyone that stops by, leave comments, and likes my post.  I appreciate all the love!  I may not say thank you all the time but i do thank you all and appreciate all the positive feed back because i do this all for you!! Cheers to another year and many more :) xoxo..
Here is an outfit post of me on a chill day.  It's been so cold lately that I really don't feel like dressing up I just want to be warm and comfy so here is my idea of just that.  A tee, and leggings are always a perfect match for when you want to be comfortable and throwing on your favorite cardigan sweater or even a jean jacket makes it even better plus warmer.  How's your winter weather? Because MD is terrible I'm so over the cold! Lol  What are you wearing in these temps?
Tee shirt- HerThreads.com/Sweater-Nasty Gal (old)/Leggings-BCBG(old)/Boots-Dr.Martens 
Bracelet-H&M/Watch-MK/Necklace-Etsy
My new go toos, love these boots! 


Hope you enjoyed, until next time.
xoxo
Nak
Phot cred: Denisio Truitt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig