Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Catsuit memo: 1

Hello Closet Shoppers, 
Hope your having a great Thursday!  So this post is about a catsuit of course and how a lot of women probably think that they do t have a body for a catsuit but I'm here to tell you yes you do it's all about layering.  A catsuit can be used in so many ways and this post will be one of many to show you how versatile you can wear your catsuit.  I definitely think it should be a staple piece in every girls closet.  I'm no size 2 so trust me when I say you can def get your wear out of a catsuit no matter your size (being as though your not wearing it by it self because i def can't do that not yet anyway lol).  I did two looks for this post and I kept both looks simple not much jewelry, sometimes simple is best, but it definitely will give it a different look once you put jewelry on  or even switch up your shoes Carrie Bradshaw said  it best, "merchandise it up, accessorize it up" :)  in which I will show you in future post because remember this is one of many post on different ways to wear a catsuit.  Do you own a catsuit?  If so how do you wear your catsuit?  Hope you enjoy this post. 
Look One
Catsuit-Kevinhadden.com/Blazer-gifted/Boots-Dr. Martens
Bracelet-H&M/Watch-MK
 

Look Two
Cape-Banana Republic (old)/Boots-Nine West/Shades-Gucci (old) 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time.
xoxo
Nak
Photo Cred: Denisio Truitt




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig