Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SATURDAYS OOTD & OOTN

Hello Closet shoppers,

Here are a few pics of what I wore this past Saturday.  During the day I had a bridal shower to attend and at night I had a graduation party to go to.   Hope you enjoy.  

#ootd Yawl have seen this before and will  continue to see it because it's my face jumpsuit hands down!! 
Jumpsuit - etsy 
Shoes - Bcbgeneration
Bag - Zara
#ootn


Dress - Anerican Apparel 
Shoes - Schutz 
Bag - Zara 
Bracelet - Urban Outfitters 
Necklace - Nasty gal 




Here are a few pics with my girls. 
Not sure if you noticed but I recently cut my hair and I'm loving it.  I cut it in a long layered bob.  My hair was so long I felt like I couldn't really get the styles I wanted plus it's about to be hot and didn't want all that hair on my neck. 

Until next time 
Xoxo 

Nak

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig