Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Day Fit!

Hello closet shoppers and Happy holidays!  Hope you had a great Christmas.  I just wanted to share this outfit I wore on Christmas Day.  On Christmas it's family tradition to go to my sisters and spend time with the Fam and eat good and laugh extra hard :)!!  So I wore something simple for the occasion just a catsuit with a long cardigan and I just accessories with two necklaces and my booties.  Sometimes simplicity is best.   Again if you don't own a catsuit just get one it's so many things you can wear it with as well as a long cardigan.  I've always loved cardigans but the long was in the winter are the next.  Hope you enjoy.

Catsuit-Kevinhadden.com/Cardigan-ASOS/Booties-Mattiko (Urban Outfitters)/Necklaces-HRH Collection (Sheik & Sheeba)


Until next time...
xoxo
Nakia 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig