Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tunic and thangs.

Hello Closet Shoppers,

Today's outfit post is the outfit I wore post Christmas.  My girlfriends and I went to the Filmore to catch one of our favorite bands play that we haven't seen in awhile named "Lissen!"  We had a ball!! 
I wore a sleeveless tunic, coated black jeans, leather jacket and a black bootie.  To me all these items are essentials that every woman should have in their closets, with these four pieces it's so many other outfits I can create with what I already have in my wardrobe.  Just like the cardigan I posted about yesterday trust this won't be the lady you see these pieces.  Hope you like.

Tunic & Leather jacket -ASOS/Jeans-JBrand-eBay/Booties & Necklace-Urban Outfitters


This necklace though! I love..

Until next time...
xoxo
Nakia 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig