Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

StarBurst (Color Blocking)

Hello Closet Shoppers, 

How many of you love to color block? Or maybe you may not know how.  But it's quiet simple just put on two or three bold bright colors and bam there you have it.   Don't worry if they don't match that's the entire reason of color blocking. Or you can wear all black and put ok a bright color bag or shoe and that's color blocking as well. It's all on you and how you feel but its that bright bold color that makes it a color blocking statement.   Here is an outfit where I color blocked in which I called starburst lol, since my top was bright like the lemon and orange in a starburst package.  I wore this outfit in New York to a day party that Chef Roble Host called #everydaypeople if your in the NYC area you have to check it out its every Sunday from 12-9p at Delancey and Ludlow.  Here's my fit and a few other pics that I snapped. 

Got a little hot in there so I had to put my hair up. 
Pants-Nasty Gal/Top-Urban Outfitters/Shoes-M.I.A via TJ Maxx/Bracelets-H&M/Necklace-HRH Collection/Rings Banana Republic and Urban Outfitters/Sunglasses- Marc Jacobs

Hope you like it. 
Until next time
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig