Personal Style and Fashion Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Meeting people on IG Pt.II

Hello Closet Shoppers, 

Last week Thursday I had a pleasure of meeting MsDanti someone I follow on IG and YouTube.  She is a great make-up artist her face is always beat to the gawds.   She was in town for the week and decided to do a meet up, so me and two of my friends went to finally meet her.  If your like me you feel like you know some people on IG like you have a connection and Msdanti is definitely one of them and she felt the same as well.  As sweet as she is on IG she was in person. 
I decided to keep it simple and just wore some cut offs and a top, therein a blazer to make it complete.  The weather here has been very cool and at night so you def need some type of cover up.  Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone.  



Blazer-Nasty Gal/Shorts-Urban Outfitters/Top-TJ Maxx/Shoes-Nine West

This is @MsDanti follow her YouTube for make up tutorials, she does amazing work. 
Until Next time. 
Nak
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig